The Picture Tale: COSON Week Day 4; 'The COSON Green Ball @ Muson Center'

Music Industry Veterans: Bisi Olatilo, Victor Essiet (Mandators), Majek Fashek and Ras Kimono

I’ll tag the COSON 2015 Week Green Ball event as the wow before the wow.
It was an emotional night for us all. A night filled with beautiful moments that brought beautiful memories. 
We had Majek Fashek on stage perform new songs and most especially his hit songs from then. 

 
Majek Fashek
Yes, he’s back!

A week before, I had heard a presenter on WAZOBIA scream on his radio show about how Majek is back on his feet and can still do the magic and I thought he was exaggerating. Now I have seen it with my own eyes, Majek Fashek looks better, he is more coordinated and he’s still got it- musically. And I really do pray he stays well and be the Majek we love and respect.

Majek and His Band- doing his thing
Majek set the stage on fire last night and the stage burnt even more when his fellow Nigerian music legends from the past like Ras-kimono and Victor Essiet of the Manadators got up on stage and joined him in singing sweet melodies.

Victor Essiet on stage
Ras Kimono and Victor Essiet

 We were all excited and screamed. We were jumping and singing and the whole place erupted when the song ‘send down the rain’ came up.

 I was moved to tears. We were moved to tears. I would have cried even more if I missed the beautiful moments of this event since I had the opportunity to attend.  Uncle Bisi Olatilo couldn’t hold it anymore as he jumped on stage and addressed the crowd and talked about his days of small beginning with the same persons on stage: Majek Fashek, Ras Kimono, Victor Essiet and other respectable music artistes and entertainment personalities. 





 
Chief Tony(Chairman COSON) alongside other friends and industry colleagues on stage to support Majek Fashek


 Young and old, we were all excited. Words cant’s express what it felt like in that hall last night. I hope you get to see the video.  I will post the link here.

Below is a picture tale of the events of last night- The COSON Green Ball. I have been uploading pictures since morning o. Network… I only have uploaded picture from the red carpet.  I will post pictures of the main event before the end of the day. 
Before then, feed your eyes with this. 

Today is The COSON All Stars table tennis blow out at the Teslim Balogun stadium. 



The Green Ball stage
The Green Carpet




Industry Police! You better watch your back!










Politician/Mobilizer: Mrs Lucy Ajayi and guest


Ann Inyang and guest



Chief Tony and Nkiru, a guest at the Green ball



Sir Oscar Ibru and partner

Chief Tony and Majek Fashek


The pretty Nikki Laoye
Nikki and Azeezat

The Okorojis


Representative of the Lagos State Governor, the Permanent Secretary of Culture and Tourism; Mrs Oluwafunmilayo Balogun.

Uncle Patrick Doyle and members of the Nett Crew


Lolo 1 of Wazobia FM

Victor Essiet (The Mandators) & Friends



Reknowned Fuji Artiste, Adewale Ayuba

The Exquisite Dancers

Moi



Me again *tongue out*

Selfie with the NETT crew
Model Mariam and I



No comments

Powered by Blogger.