HOW MAY I HELP YOU?






Good Evening Friend,

It’s like 5:30am here (Wrote this at 5am). It’s going to be a beautiful day and a fruitful week for me, and for you too, I pray.  I am so excited.  I love what I do. It’s a privilege to be able to locate that vocation that is truly connected to your heart. That is where your treasure is.  For some of us, we will continue to do what we love and out of love.  We will definitely get paid- that is sure.  For me, I just love to connect people who have solutions to people who need them.  That is, to expose products and services to the right market.  And I do I love to this via writing and talking about them.  That’s the summary of what this blog is about now and of course you will very much be esthertained *winks*

I am seriously preparing on content, been on it for weeks now.  I’m glad they will be posted from this week onwards.   Let me take you over the different categories again:


Content will be packaged in different ways. The idea is for me to:

·         Enumerate in 10 ways or points the benefits of a brand
·         Explain and simplify brand features 
·         Brandish (this is about your brandISH and branDISH)
·         Spend one day using a service/product and then publicize the experience (which I believe will be positive).

All for promotional purposes.

Other features are:

419 ways to make money: This is a countdown to legal money making ways that are available.  If you are looking for a job or a business to start, here’s the chance to get valuable information on various career opportunities that will thrive in this environment.

Employability 101: Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for your first job or a job seeker looking for another job, being employable is vital.  If you are not, getting employed would be difficult.  Get information on employability and how to be employable here.

Marketing For Maga: This is marketing for businesses without marketing departments. First we need to unlearn all the crappy ideas we have about marketing. Marketing is not what some of us think it is.  And flash news: It is what you are in business to do. And we need to stop acting like we know what marketing is or how to market product or services when we really don’t.  God forbid: Should one self medicate if he or she has a terminal disease without even seeing a doctor?  That’s what most Nigerian Entrepreneurs and small business owners are doing; they are taking wrong marketing shots that are killing their businesses.

Wear House: I will be helping you with ‘what to wear and where to get them’. Well, not as a stylist though.  I will be featuring stylists, fashion houses, boutiques, tailors/designers and their wear, fashion items and likes. The idea is to feature fashion products that are affordable, accessible, and not common. If you are into the fashion business, you should holla.

And of course, my Esthertainment things…

Yeah, I added this new feature. They are:

His Royal Hotness: Biceps, Triceps and Concepts (lolz, oh I like). This is about ..erm…Biceps, Triceps and Concept…Lolz.  Seriously though, the ‘concept’ is majorly the brother’s profile. Of course it has to be a profile that inspires. Yes, ‘inspires’. Lolz.

Babes Extraordinaire: Fine, fierce and fabulous chic making things happen. This is about the strong ‘smart girl’ whose profile will inspire others.

So, if you know any brother with all the ‘Ceps’ and a good ‘Concept’, CALL ME! Lolz. I will be glad to feature him on this blog. And if you know any better sister, call me too.

There you have it.  HOW MAY I HELP YOU?

I intend to showcase ‘content that matter’.  Content, which is, word about relevant product/service, and this matters.  What I do is more like ‘friend raising’.  I experience and publicize your brand.  It’s simple.

“Content is the present and future of marketing”- CMI

Get that content off your PC and put it online for promotional purposes.  Someone, your target market, will find you!!!

I will like to push your brand right into the face of those who need it but first you will need to get in line.



Call me: 08060318490
Email: reachestheronline@gmail.com

4 comments

Unknown said...

I find this very interesting, especially the part where you get to use a product and write a review on it. Good luck on this journey, cheering you all the way.

Esther said...

Thank you Keke!

puppy said...

Heyyyy....esthertainment lo'mo!!! Carry go joor

Esther said...

Ese o Mr Puppy.

Powered by Blogger.