10 Things You Don't Know About Me





1.       I’m an introvert

I know you would find it hard to believe. I can stay in a room for a week without getting out. Just give me a fridge filled with food, my laptop, a notepad and a pen. Then everything is alright.
Isn’t that being an INTRO-vert?

And I can be so shy...


It’s amazing! I’m like two persons in one body. I could be so expressive on one hand and I can be very shy on the other hand when I’m somewhere else or in a different circumstance. I can’t explain it. That’s why some people try to take me for granted, thinking I’m one timid young lady. Them no know say ‘the gentility of a tiger is not the sign of timidity’.


2.      The first miracle God performed through me: I laid hands on a chick (baby hen) and it got healed

As in seriously, you know I wouldn’t joke with a thing like this. I was a kid then! I had faith mehn. Well, that’s a story for another day.  Stop laughing please.  *Rolls eyes*

3.      I have pretty legs to badht

Omo, you just need to see my legs. I reveal it like once in a century. Lolz. And that’s when I wear skirts or a short gown. I like to wear short skirts. I don’t like those skirts that are neither long nor short; it makes feel like I’m an indecisive person (hehehe). I like short skirts but because I don’t want to be causing distracting anybody *rolls eyes* I just wear my trouser jeje. Lolz. Just kiddin. I just need to buy more skirts, that’s all. You know all those legs wey no straight, wey no bow; that kain sexy ‘yammy –like’ ones, ehn ehen, na my kain leg be that.

4.      I eat oooo

It just doesn’t show as much.  But I like to eat healthy. I don’t say because I want to add weight I would then eat unhealthy.  But, seriously I have potential. To my male friends who refused to ask me out when I was younger cos I didn’t exactly have a big behind, I promise you, you’ll see. I know una o (I know things. Forget how).   This thing will be so fully out, you’ll drool when next you see me.  It’s a matter of months.

By the way, my best food is bread and skillfully fried (yoruba) party stew.


5.      I’m a rock star- in my head

I love music and I love to sing. My mirror and wardrobe are tired of watching me perform. I feel strongly that I was also meant to do music. I dropped it along the way for some yeye reasons. But I owe the world 2 albums, one collective album and one solo album by me –just me. These will be out in a couple of years.  Though, I need to do some brushing up, voice training and all.  I will write more on this later.


6.      I express myself far better in writing

I write from my heart, my mind and from looking at my environment. Some things I write actually happened while some I just cooked up*tongue out*, it’s called fiction. lolz

I have always written as a child. Once my parents thought there was something wrong with me because all I did at one point was lock myself up in a room and write, write and write.

7.      I have grey hair

I have had those hair strands since I was a child o. They are beautiful. It’s only the very detailed people -especially guys- who see it. You know those ones that will scrutinize a lady from head to toe. God go help una see wife. Hian! Make you dey look my grey hair o.


8.      I am not a vampire… (though I’ve always looked younger than my age )

Yeah, I look way younger. And I probably act way younger.  I’m glad I’m young at heart and I am thirty something. I am grateful to God for a life that I am spending well.  I just have a challenge with those older looking ladies that I am of the same age with or probably older than, who want me to put a prefix before their name. And me I like to play humble around them so I just give them some respect. But some of them dey do pass themselves. One day, one actually told me to ‘shut up’ while I was trying to explain something to her.  I just gave her my awesome, “you wan blow ni? look.


9.      I use to stammer really bad . I got healed using the Word of God. But if you’re close to me you’ll notice me stammer a bit when I am very excited or emotional. 


10.   Other things crazy things about me that you don’t know:

I like power bikes
I love martial arts (and I hope to learn soon).
I’m not a career woman.
I am not a feminist
I’m a simple approachable person. Seriously
I have a heart. Thank you very much.
The first time I fell in love, I wrote a whole love poem book (about how I felt) and was never able to tell him how I felt. *Covers face* (Check 6 above)

Tomorrow. Muah!


2 comments

puppy said...

Waoh!!!! Sweet gal.

Esther said...

Thanks Puppy.

Powered by Blogger.