Welcome!



Hello,

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate it.

I have opened new blog o, lolz.  I had to merge most of my thoughts and ideas together. I had like 7-8 blogs. See, I lost count. Half were dormant for a long time. So I have like 6 different ideas and solutions in this one blog. My other blogs www.shehelpz.blogspot.com, www.wordventure.blogspot.com are still stay on their own cos of their unique purposes.  I have also merged my 2 music blogs into one, so music enthusiasts can access good music on one hand and new music artistes can access free music business resources. I will launch that on or before Friday.  Yeah, I know, you probably think its like moving from a ‘3 bedroom flat’ to another ‘3 bedroom flat’. Never mind, I will move to my permanent site when it’s highly needed. For now let’s make this 3 bedroom flat very useful and most wanted.

Ok. Enough of the story jawe. I really wanted my readers to know me better so I asked people to ask me anything they wanted to know about me. I got a few questions and I appreciate those who bothered to ask.  I have your answers in the next post. Thanks.


Also, I have posted pictures from the last Lagos carnival (I call it a picture tale of what we experienced).  I was there with three photographers, who also came to cover the event and we had a swell time. I have also posted my analysis of the Unveil studios’ play ‘Subjugation of Hamunaptra’, brilliant play! Sorry I ought to have posted reports on these two events weeks ago but..different things sa…*Covers face* Sorry.

Please click away…

Again, thanks for visiting.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.