Esther's Blogiary: IDIosyncrazy



What is it with some men and back side?

Do you know some men have missed wife material just because of (inadequate) back side?

Really, what’s more important to you? The woman within or the BACKage she carries?


The way some guys just go on reeling about ‘behind’, beats me.  I’m like, all these enthusiasm and patriotism for a woman’s behind?  I for one like a well formed man but I am not obsessed with any part of a man’s body.  Honestly.  And I know most women are not.


I like talking to guys, so I have a couple of male friends that I am quite close to.  I’ve realized that even though they wouldn’t say it initially, they are very particular about the shape and size of the behind of whoever is going to be their wife.

My Ex (And I hope he doesn’t see this) liked back side to pieces. Kai! How do I know? I know. *rolls eyes* Not that he did anything stupid or I caught him doing something not nice but I sa know he liked backside.  Though he never intentionally made me feel bad or complained or told me he didn’t like slim (That’s me).

It really made me have a little bit of ‘backside inferiority complex’.  He noticed.  He kept telling me again and again he loved me the way I was (I’m a slim chic remember? So stop gawking. *rolls eyes*) He tried sa. 


That I battled with for a while.  I tried one yeye exercise a friend X (Name withheld) taught me, where you raise your thigh and swing it front and back. I stopped doing the yeye routine when I got tired. Lolz.  She said that was what she did that made her hips come out.   Yeah freaking right *rolls eyes*. ‘That was what she did ko, that was what she did ni’.  I know what made her hips evolve. Definitely not that routine exercise.  

I just get vexed when one of my male friends meet a great girl and all he’s concerned about is the fact that she is not as endowed as much as he’ll need.

Like seriously? Why don’t you get some clay and mold your perfect woman with the perfect backside? Mshewww.

Contrary to y’all popular excuse:

Errr..Nope, you are not trying to get a woman with your required specs so you won’t cheat.  You are just a ‘Y’ fanatic. 

It’s all IDIosyncrasy joor.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not jealous.

I don’t want to have an ‘out of this world’ massive behind. I don’t want to get whistles and whispers when I walk on the streets of Lagos. I don’t want to get confused about why a guy is asking me out.  I don’t want to be wondering whether it’s that he can’t wait to ‘flip’ it (you know nah, the thing we are talking about nah) or he can’t wait to know me better.  I want attention on me first, then my backside.  I don’t want my backside be cheating on me with my husband.  No! No! No! He has to love me first before he loves my behind.


IDI stands for back side in the Yoruba language.  It also stands for ‘reason’.    Funny enough they are pronounced the same.


I think the IDI (reason) some men don’t get married on time is their unhealthy affinity for IDI (backside). 

Finally, about the IDIotic question some disrespectful young man asked me via bb (before I deleted him) a few weeks ago, if you are reading this..Well, that's your answer up above. 






No comments

Powered by Blogger.