The Verge: Meet Dafe Perez; An Uncommon Singer


Hello Friends,


I'd like you to meet Dafe Perez. Dafe is not your regular singer. Dafe's music will touch your soul and lift your spirit.   This is not pangolo music ooo ...*with all humility and glory to God*


This is music uncommon. Music that heals. Music that impacts. Music that will not leave you the same.  You can have fun and also be impacted positively while you are it.  And that's Dafe Perez's message. 

I'm with Dafe on this message of Impact. 

We are not trying to show that we are good by ourselves or to prove a point. We are just being sane in this crazy world of entertainment. Entertainment does not have to be dirty.


Join the cause.




NAME: Dafe Perez



CAREER:  Singer and Actor



PROFILE IN BRIEF: 

Dafe Perez is a Nigerian based RnB artist with a dynamic message centred on divinity, humanity and true worship - without walls.  His passion for music earned him four nominations at the Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards in 2012 where he was awarded best RnB male artist.



Dafe Perez or the ‘vocal monster’ as some of his fans call him, has just released his new single titled ‘JUST YOU’.



HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MUSIC?


Professionally for 10 years





OTHER INTEREST/SKILL: Song writing and Cinematography



AGE:  I’ll be a year older by August 2nd



WHAT HAS IT BEEN LIKE AS A MUSIC ARTISTE? WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES YOU COME ACROSS IN THIS LINE OF CAREER?

It’s been quite challenging. The immorality and mediocrity in the industry worldwide is been celebrated in the name of being commercial, thereby throwing away good values that could help build us.  All you need do is just be insane, vain and irresponsible, and  you’ll get a sponsor right away.



A MAJOR POINT SO FAR IN YOUR CAREER


Well, I don’t believe in your term major point because man is never satisfied. Today’s gold is tomorrow’s silver you know. For me, Every point of my career is major to me because God brought me to those points whether big or small



CURRENT GOAL:

My current goal is personal development, mentally, spiritually and otherwise



ASPIRATIONS/FUTURE PLANS: 

My future plan? I’m sorry, only God knows. Just expect my dominion



SINGLES: Listen to Just You at:  http://tindeck.com/review?id=jdnq



                   Listen to more songs of Dafe Perez on: http://bozza.mobi/dafeperez





RECENT WORK: My Video ‘Just You’ (directed by Jude Fabobi). Watch here:











ANY ROLE MODEL OR INDIVIDUAL YOU ADMIRE IN YOUR CAREER FIELD?


I admire so many but I’ll mention a few: Asa, Brandy, Marcus, Cole, Dave Hollister, Deitrick, Haddon, Kim Burrell., JMoss, Tu Face, Marvelous Odiete



CONTACT: Phone number: 07063075810

                   Email: pereztimi@gmail.com

                   Do follow on Twitter: @dafeperezone

                   Like on Facebook (Page): Dafe Perez

No comments

Powered by Blogger.