Esther's Blogiary: My Little BRAccident








A BRAccident is one of the things a lady dreads most in life.  It is dreadful because it is unexpected and she probably had no prior plans to fix it.   So here you are, far from your place, in a public place -let’s say an important event- with one strap of your bra (or maybe both) snapped out of its normal place. Anything can happen from then on, your brassiere could descend low and it will make the shape of your front rear appear funny, and if anyone is paying attention... People do pay attention, (some) men pay attention.   They are talking to a lady (especially when talking to big breasted ladies) and their eyes are on her chest and I’m wondering “Is that where her mouth is”. Hian! *rolls eyes*. God help those ones who are obsessed with big things. Amen.



My first ever BRAccident was not funny o. I had just gotten to my destination and about to get into the hall when I heard/felt ‘snap’ ! ‘What on earth’, I thought.  Wasn’t sure what it was until I felt something descending from the upper part of my body.  I was like ye! Mogbe! I froze, my eyes popped out like I had seen a ghost.   To ensure nothing falls off (cos I was wearing a free gown), I quickly had to press my arms to my side to keep ‘whatever’ in place. Then I began my never ending journey to the bathroom, walking like a mommy towards the bathroom. If you had seen me, you would think I had a seizure. The Usher who was ushering me in was confused, he watched all the drama with a confused look on his face.  So I got into the bathroom and tied what needed to be tied.   I still had to be very conscious of myself all through the program.

Not funny at all.

Ladies, have you ever had a BRAccident?

Do share, if you can. I double dare you to share.  And guys, please, don’t be BRAts by making fun of us.  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.