Esther's Blogiary: AKACHUKWU: HAND OF GOD

http://ohuman.net/page/111



The other lady and I kept staring at baby Akachukwu like television.   Until she gushed out and said ‘He is such a healthy baby”. “Exactly! I said.  “That’s what I have been meaning to say too!”


Akachukwu is fresh skinned, glowing, handsome oo, and above all happy. Akachukwu smiled at me and my heart melted.  Akachukwu reminded me of why I seriously need to get married and have my own children.

Baby Aka is my customer’s new born boy (Gosh. Did I just say ‘bon-boy’? Lolz).   She had been pregnant before, but lost the baby at birth.  It wasn’t easy for her but she was a strong woman. God helped her to stay strong.    This kind of incident could be a devastating one for a woman.   

She later got pregnant again and gave birth to Akachukwu.  I am very happy for the safe delivery of Aka.

I had gone over to her store to congratulate her and see her new born who is now four months old.  In her hands, I saw one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen.   Hence, the reason why I and the other lady kept staring at Aka like that.   She told me Akachuwku means ‘Hand of God’. 

 ‘AKACHUWKWU is worth waiting for’, I thought.  I could see the joy in his mother’s eyes. But what I saw most was the rest and peace.  Now, all the pain and disappointment she experienced is gone.  Akachukwu is here.  Aka’s smile was heavenly and reassuring.   It reminds you of how God answers and how God restores.

I asked a few more baby questions. You know, baby friendly stuff and all.  I shared what I know (all that I’ve gathered from other nursing mothers I’ve visited, lolz) and  I also got a tip  or two from her.  I always do that when I visit a nursing mother or new bride. I get all the info I can. Lolz. Abi nah.  I hope to be one soon and I need all the Classified Intel *winkz*


AKACHUKWU is worth waiting for.

 If you’ve lost something, you can get it again.  If you believe and keep trying.   You can get better than what was lost and better than what you think you need.  

God does not forget (Isaiah 49:15).

God does not withhold (Matthew 7:9-11).

God does not punish by withholding.  He is more than willing to give.   He gives, he lets go for you to have and be happy, just like he let go of Jesus, his one and only son for us to be saved.

If you are still waiting, do not lose hope.   Let your hope grow into faith.  Have faith in God.

You may ask, why you are still waiting if he does not withhold?

Many things cause delay.  But while you wait and try, you should grow.  Don’t make what you wait for your God.   God is your God, not his things.

Do not stop hoping.  And when it comes, let him find you still hopeful (Hebrews 10:38)

The hand of God is upon you.  You who seek to conceive will do this month.

God has an answer for someone. You have conceived. Your baby was safe in your belly for 9months and you have delivered safely.   His face will make you forget all the sorrow you experienced while you waited.

And for those who have been waiting for their baby, which is in form of other things, whatever it may be, you will birth.   The hand of God is upon you; crushing every thought that is not of him, then uplifting and enabling you.  You will not just triumph but continue to thrive.

When next the thought of that stigma crosses your mind, remember and say “Akachukwu, the hand of God, is upon your life.    A God who is good and merciful, a God who loves to give to you.

Do not stop trying.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.